June Pinterest Pick 3


It's time to link up with June Pick 3 Pinterest party! This month I picked a few art activities that I think would make fun challenges for kiddos over the summer break.  A few of them could keep them engaged for quite some time.  Hope you enjoy these creative ideas.


Everyday objects blended with drawing
Click to View Pin


Love this look. Might take awhile though and likely leave a big mess, but the effect might be worth it! .  Paint chips, hole punch, & glue.
Click to View Pin

Drawing Challenge - the art room-Could use some type of marker Whatever it lands on you draw.
Click to View Pin

For additional creative art ideas be sure to check out my Art Pinterest Board.

Follow Mom2punkerdoo's board Classroom Art Ideas on Pinterest.
 An InLinkz Link-up


12 comments:

  1. I love all the drawing ideas you shared...they look so fun! Thanks for sharing and linking up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kim,
    I love your pins! So beautiful and inspiring! Have a great summer!
    Michele
    Triple the Love In Grade 1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Gotta love it when you stumble on some really fun stuff.

      Delete
  3. Super ideas! My kids love to draw these would be great for them to do this summer!
    The Busy Busy Hive

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I hope they have some fun with these! Enjoy the summer!

      Delete
  4. I love all the great art! And I especially love that it uses items in new ways.
    Kayla
    The Chalkboard Garden

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun art ideas! I love the idea of using the everyday objects mixed up with their drawings. I think I will save that for next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the use of the everyday items is really clever! Might be a good challenge! Have fun with it!

      Delete