I Am Thankful

I am thankful.....

♥ That marching band season is finally over. ;-)

♥ That my teenage son still likes spending time with his parents.

♥ That I am in good enough health to have run my first half marathon this year.

♥ That technology and social media have allowed me to keep in contact and feel the love and support of friends and family that are many miles away.

♥ For TPT artists, who design, sell and even give away clip art for commercial use.

♥ That my son has adults in his life who have taken the time to get to know him and invest in him and help him along his path.

♥ That I have a church family that I know I can count on.

♥ That I have a dog who is always happy to see me.

♥ For the teachers on TPT who have decided my products are worth buying.

♥ That I get along so well with my mother in law and that she is so easy to live with.

♥ For Pinterest…yep I really am!

♥ For the gifts of music my son shares.

♥ That I have an amazing circle of friends who have provided meals, pet sitting, vacation planning, running partners, prayers, cocktails ;-) and countless hours of listening and just plain old fun!  

♥ That over 24 years ago I decided to date the best friend and patient husband anyone could ask for and so very grateful to have him by my side.


Whenever I take the time to actually make a list of the things I am thankful for it becomes abundantly clear that there is little I should ever complain about...and yet I still do.  This list could have gone on quite a bit longer and I should probably take the time to keep in going in the future.  For the moment though it covers what is on my heart this Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Follow Mom2punkerdoo's board Attitude of Gratitude on Pinterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment