Halloween Bookmarks

I got the itch to get creative with some new clip art.  I am becoming increasingly addicted to the style of Krista Wallden and I am using her designs in many of my creations these days.  You can click here to see more her fabulous work.
 
Today I decided to play with some Halloween graphics and put together some bookmarks to give to students at school on Halloween Day.  I've used some of these images in other products already, but I had yet to find a good way to use that spooky eyeball. I decided it was perfect for at Trick or Treat bookmark.
Click to Preview

This set includes 11 different colored bookmarks and 5 black line bookmarks for students to color any way they like.  If you are looking for a non-food item to give to students to help them celebrate these should do the trick. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment